Small introduction

Nieuwkomers kunnen zich hier voorstellen, mededelingen over het forum vanaf nu ook hier te vinden.

Plaats reactie
Kaleidoskop
Vrije Boer

Small introduction

Bericht door Kaleidoskop »

Hallo everybody,

sorry, but it takes me always hours to write a small text in dutch because I always have to look up the spelling and for an introduction I think that it is better to write a little bit more than just three lines ^^

If you read my post “nog iemand op zoek naar een groep” http://www.roleplayers.nl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1421 you already know that I am from Germany.
Three years ago I moved for work to Rotterdam. I am in the German sales department and that is the reason why my dutch progresses are slowly.

So that was the boring part about my background, know the more interesting things:

I started rpg five years ago with DnD 3.0. A second group with DnD3.5 followed quite fast and certainly I couldn't miss THE German RPG “Das Schwarze Auge”.
I didn't want to miss other settings, so I also played SiFi with a D6 system, Mage and Degenesis (probably unknown here, for the ones who are interested: http://www.endzeit-europa.de/).

Because of my moving away, I had to stop my role playing activities. But I couldn't go without and so a Rolemaster round was brought alive, based on the world of the computer games “Gothik”. The sessions are always quite intensive due to the fact that we play usual more than 10 hours and sometimes two days in a row.
But nevertheless I want to play a little bit more and always envy friends, when I hear how often they are playing.

Role playing is not the only game I like: boardgames, card games, name it, I am into it all. It doesn't have to be rpg.
The language barrier was quit high for me. But I am felling more and more confident with speaking and understanding dutch, so that I would enjoy to make new contacts.
Thekkur
Forum Master

Bericht door Thekkur »

You're at the right adress kaleido! If there's any place to find roleplayers in rotterdam it's here! And i'd say that most of them also play boardgames. Feel free to reply to requests for boardgames/rpg's. Where in rotteram do you live?
"Stop! Jullie komen niet langs mij! Glupert heeft jullie snode plannen door!"
Kaleidoskop
Vrije Boer

Hoi Thekkur,

Thanks again for the welcome. And you are correct, that I'm here at the right adress. I was yesterday by the Pathfinder group from Carlo and will be by Rogiers ODM group this Wednesday.

I live by "de Esch", close to the A16 exit "centrum".
Thekkur
Forum Master

Bericht door Thekkur »

seems like it yeah! :) always nice to know where people live in Rdam. Could be nextdoors! DrCaligari grew up near the esch, I live in crooswijk near noordplein.
"Stop! Jullie komen niet langs mij! Glupert heeft jullie snode plannen door!"
Kaleidoskop
Vrije Boer

That is not exactly next door, but also not that far away. Once in a while I am by friends, who live in Stroveer to play cards.
So I know a little bit the neighborhood where you live.
Plaats reactie