D&D Vlaardingen

Als je op zoek bent naar een groep, spelers of een GM in de omgeving van Rotterdam.
Plaats reactie
Sharisee
Secreetknecht

D&D Vlaardingen

Bericht door Sharisee »

Hello :P

my name is Anna. I come from Germany and I am 21 years old. Cause of my study I will be live in Vlaardingen for 4 month. Are there any groups for rolegames? I love to play D&D and on the pc WoW. The dutch I unterstand a little bit und I will learn it .. I hope so.

I hope someone answer :)
Anna
v1nce

Bericht door v1nce »

Hello Anna, welcome to the forums, i might be looking for people to start a new group with (i am a fairly experienced DM). Perhaps you could tell me a little more about you/your gaming background and what kind of group you are looking for.

Als i would be handy if you include an e-mail in your profile.

Allright, hope to hear something.
Sharisee
Secreetknecht

Bericht door Sharisee »

Thank you :)
I player D6D 3.0 and 3.5 since 4 years (also as DM) and a little bit second edition :)
email : anna_bell (at) gmx.de
I'll also do this into my file.

best regards
Anna
Thekkur
Forum Master

Bericht door Thekkur »

Heya, welcome to the forums! I edited your email adress, these forums are closely watched by all sorts of email adress gathering robots.
Hope you find a group soon!
"Stop! Jullie komen niet langs mij! Glupert heeft jullie snode plannen door!"
Vincere
Supreme Grandmaster

Bericht door Vincere »

On an entirely different note: on what server do you play WoW, and what class? There's a few other people here that play it too...

Dulce et decorum est pro alea mori.
Sharisee
Secreetknecht

Bericht door Sharisee »

My mainchar there ist a priest :) At the moment she try with others the end of BWL. But in the netherlands I can't play :( The connection is to bad. The realm is EU-Rat von Dalaran.. a german sever
Vincere
Supreme Grandmaster

Bericht door Vincere »

Haha, brilliant. Priests are the best class ever. I've got a lvl 60 human priest, 26/25/0 with whom I'm at C'thun atm. I also have a lvl 60 dwarf shadowpriest with whom I pvp a bit. I'm playing on the EN-Magtheridon realm, widely recognized as the best one in Europe.

Main: http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?844271
Alt: http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?844288

They haven't been updated in a while though...

Dulce et decorum est pro alea mori.
Plaats reactie