Looking for players in Den Haag & surroundings

Als je op zoek bent naar een groep, spelers of een GM in de omgeving van Den Haag.
Plaats reactie
Kobra
Secreetknecht

Looking for players in Den Haag & surroundings

Bericht door Kobra »

Ahoy there gamers!

I'm yet another non-Dutch living in The Hague and looking for some hot RPG action, preferably in English, and even more preferably on Fridays or in the weekend.

I'm already DMing a (D&D 4th Ed) campaign on Tuesdays, so I'd like to join a group as a player rather than as a GM... but anything is possible.

As for experience, I've played GURPS, D&D, WFRP, Cthulhu, Vampire, Cyberpunk, and a variety of less-known and homebrew systems, and I'm basically open to anything. I do prefer modern and sci-fi settings, but I guess I can't afford to be picky ;)

Finally, I'm also open to boardgames and miniature games, especially BattleTech, AT-43, Wings of War, Battlefield Evolution and War at Sea.

Drop me a line if you'd like to play!
"When I look at you, I see a billion hands reaching out to the stars, I hear a billion voices calling your name."
"My followers!"
"Your victims."
Vincere
Supreme Grandmaster

Bericht door Vincere »

Hi Kobra, welcome to the forum.

There are a few guys here that play in the The Hague area, most notably DrCaligari and v1nce (although he's not active on the forum at the moment). I suggest dropping them a line; as far as I know they usually play 2nd Edition AD&D and have played in English before.

Good luck!

Dulce et decorum est pro alea mori.
Zoza1980
Schandknaap

Bericht door Zoza1980 »

Hi Kobra

I just read this post after having read a similar post from frayja a few minutes ago (http://www.roleplayers.nl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1092). Anyway, I'd be interested in finding a DnD group too (any version is fine really but I'd have to learn some of the most recent rule changes)

Anyway, if your interested or have found other like-minded people then take a look at my other post (linked above) and maybe we can figure something out...

Regards
Zoza
Plaats reactie