Fallout Game. Eerste voorbereiding

Voor almachtige scheppers van werelden die ideeen uit willen wisselen.
DrCaligari
Supreme Grandmaster

Bericht door DrCaligari »

voor wie het intereseerd
hier is een goede fallout conversie van Savage worlds
http://savagefallout.blogspot.nl/
I have seen things you people wouldn't believe, I've seen bots on fire of the edge of the interwebs...
Janek
Leenheer

Bericht door Janek »

wow, je hebt al best veel. ik ken de serie fall out niet van de games qua spelen alleen qua recensies. maar zo'n wereld is wel een toffe om te spelen. Ben wel benieuwd naar de game en zou tzt wel eens mee willen doen.
michiel
Evil Lord

Bericht door michiel »

Dr. Caligari verzorgt toffe rpg's , dus kan het ook aanbevelen.

Savage Earth, is dat systeem gebasseerd op hogere dobbelsteen als iemand beter in iets is?
DrCaligari
Supreme Grandmaster

savage worlds. Ja, het skills lopen van 1d4 tot 1d12.
I have seen things you people wouldn't believe, I've seen bots on fire of the edge of the interwebs...
DrCaligari
Supreme Grandmaster

Deze wou ik jullie niet onthouden.
Nuka Cocktail

A Wasteland version of the infamous Molotov Cocktail, invented by the Russian General Von Molotov during the second world war.

empty nuka-cola bottle
1/3 gasoline
1/3 Styrofoam
1/3 petroleum
piece of cloth

Much used by raiders, a glass bottle filled with gasoline, stuffed with a soaked rag, to be thrown at enemies. Slightly dangerous, since it can be dropped or explode in your hand.

The glass will shatter in a fiery explosion, and the burning Styrofoam will stick to your body.

A more dangerous version can be made from Nuka-Cola Quantum bottles, that cause radiation burns to it’s victim.

The normal version requires a science check at difficulty 4 to build.
The Quantum version requires a science check at difficulty 6 to build.

range: thrown
Damage: 3d6 straight line template.
1 in 6 six changes for victims to be caught on fire. (see fire in the hazard section of the SW explorers edition.)
DrCaligari
Supreme Grandmaster

Vehicles

Unless you are a hermitt, dug into a crater, and set in her ways, you will want to get around the wasteland. Most gasoline has long since evaporated in the tanks, and changed into a useless dark black sludge, clogging up the rusted fuel sprayers. Before the war there where some development in hydro powered and nuclear powered engines, and sometimes you can find a working vehicle that runs on Energy Cells. Expensive but worthwhile. The engines are build into the bodies of state of the art ’50ies huge cadillacs.
But the most wastelanders get around on muscle powered vehicles. Pony and dog carts, bikes, and ofcourse walking.
Slavers sometimes use handbuilt vehicles creaking on wooden wheels, pulled by their unfortunate victims.
[Vertibird]
A invention by the US army, created to conquer the long distances of the Canadian Artic, without long supply lines. This is a nuclear powered, vertically take-off, helicopter, nearly fully self supporting. Big enough to hold up to 12 soldiers and all their equipment. Some are left over, and in the hands of The Brotherhood of steel unfortunatly they are unreliable, and prone to break down in midair. Wasteland technician, at this stage, have barely enough knowledge to keep them flying, but not in a safe way.
v1nce
Hero

Bericht door v1nce »

Ah interresant. Vroeg me altijd al af wat voor fuel vertibirds gebruikten. Zijn in game erg grote vehikels waar door het idd zeker wel plausibel is dat ze een kleine modernere reactor huisvesten. Best messed up voor de troepen, 50/50 kans dat je neerstort en als je dan al overleefd zit je waarschijnlijk onder de RADS van uit elkaar geklapte Reacor en brandstofopslag. Hoewel je powerarmor misschien iets erg tegen beschermd. Toch niet heel aansprekend om IRL bij de "Brotherhood of Steel" of Enclave te gaan dienen.. :wink:
Plaats reactie