Free textfiles with DnD rules and ideas!

Dit is de plaats voor discussie over en het aanbidden en afkraken van regelsystemen.
Plaats reactie
v1nce

Free textfiles with DnD rules and ideas!

Bericht door v1nce »

Since these were written by avid RPG geeks they are not copyrighted. A few are very good indeed. :)

http://www.textfiles.com/rpg/

"Slews of materials shared via Bulletin Board Systems (BBS). TSR refusing anyone to share their materials on the Internet and the revolution against it."

Textfiles.com is an awesome site anyway it has a lot more to offer than just RPG stuff. I remember as a 17 year old before internet i had a modem and BBSes and i had a blast.

Textfiles own description:
"On the face of things, we seem to be merely talking about text-based files, containing only the letters of the English Alphabet (and the occasional punctuation mark).

On deeper inspection, of course, this isn't quite the case. What this site offers is a glimpse into the history of writers and artists bound by the 128 characters that the American Standard Code for Information Interchange (ASCII) allowed them. The focus is on mid-1980's textfiles and the world as it was then, but even these files are sometime retooled 1960s and 1970s works, and offshoots of this culture exist to this day."
v1nce

Bericht door v1nce »

Ja,.. je kan over bijna van alles iets nuttigs, boeiends of leerzaams vinden (soms moet je wel graven).. Of het nou ouwe technologie is, filosofie, vrouwen, of recepten voor explosieven, alles is er. Ik vind ook de opmaak en lay out (die alles weg heeft van oude PC terminals) extreem mooi en rustgevend. Erg coole site...!
Plaats reactie