Speler gezocht in Spijkenisse, maandag avond, Eberron

Als je op zoek bent naar een groep, spelers of een GM in de omgeving van Rotterdam.
Plaats reactie
Evincar
Vrije Boer

Speler gezocht in Spijkenisse, maandag avond, Eberron

Bericht door Evincar »

Wij zoeken een speler om onze groep aan te vullen. Informatie over onze groep staat HIER.

Ervaring is een pre, geen vereiste. Inlevingsvermogen is een must. We spelen een erg sociale Eberron campaign, zonder te veel hersenloze gevechten.

Lijkt het je wat, laat dan een berichtje achter!
Evincar

Acid: If it isn't dissolving all your problems, you simply aren't using enough.
alexander
Horige

ff posten

Bericht door alexander »

Hey,
Ik zal even beginnen met een kleine inleiding.
Mijn naam is Alexander, ik ben 20 jaar oud en kom uit zwijndrecht. Ik ben een aantal jaren geleden begonnen met DnD spelen, en ongeveer 2 jaar geleden na wat korte campaigns er mee gestopt omdat er leden uit de groep andere studierichtingen gingen doen.
Ik was al n tijdje op zoek naar iets wat weer met DnD te maken had, maar niet echt met veel succes, tot minerva mij in deze richting wees. Dus bij deze is hier mijn laatste bio ( denk 2 jaar geleden ) om maar af te trappen met wat van mijn werk :p.

We are a tribe you have never seen, maybe heard of us, we are children of nature, yet we have outstanding knowledge on all kinds of terrains. Our tribe has fought many wars, with all kinds of creatures, i despise war, cause so many innocents die with them, i prefer to take it more easily, solve the core of the problem, kill a king, kill a chief, but dont kill theire innocent soldiers. However my tribe thought different about that, they where at war with an orcish clan, the orcs couldn’t be held responsible, they where just doing as they where ordered by theire high command. The end of the war seemed to be approach since my people where winning over and over again. Till that one day..... the ors had befriended a new ally in battle, at a high price they hired a red dragon into service and theire leader rode it. Once they attacked the war had ended already, a massive dragon, ridden by a fierce orc came up behind the horizon. Followed by an immense army to tremple our sleeping village with all its men, women and children inside. That night all hope got blewn away, a group of our snipers managed to shoot down the rider from the dragon, but it was already to late, over half our village had been burnt down to the ground. The dragon left, but the orcs who followed ravaged through the remaining part of our village, killing almost everyone who remained. Only a few of us who had gotten into the tunnel system in time made it alive. Ever since that we are highly trained with the bow, cause it had been the weapon that made the few of us survive.
Our people knew quite a bit about dragons and we had quite an ammount of books about them, but we had never seen them in battle ridden by a human rider before. This caused both fear and interest. Upon this event, a wizard who didnt got hurt in the fire told us all he knew about dragons and went to investigate to be able to teach us even more, so we would know how to get away next time we would see a dragon raging upon us. With great interest i wrote this down in a book which i bought myself, so i could all restuddy it later if i managed to forget anything.
A few months after the attack i started having this dream over and over again. I had the immage of me riding a dragon with my bow in hand fighting all who stood against me. Although the dragon was kinda vague, the feelings where real, and each time i had the dream i tried if it was reality of just a dream, but i could never find the answer. The dragon had a darker tone and had been talking to me in sylvan since the dreams came. The dragon started to become my friend i called her yssondil. Each time i fell asleep i hoped to meet her again, and we could seer true the skies as we would always do. As i got adult, the dreams started to change, towards a more formal way, a way as a teacher would do to a student, and when i asked her why she did this, she told me this was just a test of my will. A test to see if i would be strong enough, she could guesse, but i would have to prove myself. She showed me an egg and told me it had been waiting for me for centuries. It was upto me to find either the egg, or the dragon that had hatched from it.
I felt a spirit waking inside me, burning its way out, i felt i couldnt stay, i had to go, i had to prove myself strong enough, i had to travel, wherever this may take me.
I put the last hands to my training, read the book i wrote long ago, gathered my stuff, said goodbye to the remainder of my people and left, where faith would take me i dont know, whom i would face i wouldnt know. Just leave, explore the world and go where the river would take me.

groeten,
Alexander
alexander
Horige

SR

Bericht door alexander »

Misschien een leuke om eens naar te kijken, niet zelfgeschreven prestige die een bekende van me heeft hem gemaakt.
Tis niet echt ideaal, maar ik heb hem zo uit word gekopieërd

The Scarred Ritualist

Pain is a gift, and i'm very generous....

Most well thinking humanoids will not even consider volunteering for pain, while others will not even consider holding back when there's pain to be dealt. This second cathegory is what the scarred ritualist belongs to. A grievous cut along the chest does not only awaken her hatred, it also awakens her bloodlust, wether it's her own blood or not. The scarred ritualist lives for pain and will most probably die of it. Those who take up the path of this malicous prestige class will eventually become so intensely addicted to pain that they cannot live without it and must inflict wounds upon themselves. These wounds will draw dark powers from the abyss, where the demons gladly accept another Scarred Ritualist among their ranks, for this is where one of their opportunities to spread their chaos and corruption across other planes hails from. This corruption will have several abyssal side effects on the character, strengthening the scarred ritualist in her beliefs, eventually resulting in the becoming of a fiendish creature due to total demonic corruption.

Note: At levels where base attack bonuses and saves are indicated as -- the scarred ritualist does not gain the benefits of raising any (prestige) class levels, therefore she does not gain an additional hit die, base attack bonus or base saving throw increase, skill points or feats at all. She does however gain the abilities noted in the table below. This is done to resemble the demonic prowess taking over the Scarred Ritualist drawing some of her inner strength, replacing it with a more demonic essence.

Level Base Fort Ref Will Special Physical
attack
Bonus
1 +0 +2 +0 +2 Sanguineous Strike Skin darkens
2 +1 +3 +0 +3 Sadistic Glee
3 +2 +3 +1 +3 Demonic Taint Small horns start to form
4 -- -- -- -- Ritual Scarring
5 +3 +4 +1 +4 Abyssal Hurts Eyes darken
6 +4 +4 +1 +4
7 +5 +5 +2 +5 The Meaning of Pain Hands change to claws
8 -- -- -- -- Greater Ritual Scarring
9 +6 +5 +2 +5 Demonic Taint Small wings form
10 +7 +6 +2 +6 Embodiment of Exquisite pains

Prerequisites
To qualify to become a Scarred Ritualist a character must fullfill the following criteria
Must be sadomasochist as described in the Book of Vile Darkness
Base Attack bonus: +8
Constitution: 15+
Feats: Toughness
Knowledge (the Planes): 4 ranks
Speak language: Abyssal
Alignment: Neutral evil or Chaotic evil

Game rule information
Proficiency: A scarred ritualist gains no proficiency with any weapons or armor
Hit dice: d8
Skills: 2 + Intelligence modifier each level
Class Skills: Bluff (cha), Balance (dex), Climb (str), Intimidate (cha), Jump (str), Knowledge (the planes) (int), Profession (int).

Physical Change
To resemble the corruption slowly spreading through the veins of the scarred ritualist she undergoes several physical changes as she progresses in levels of this prestige class. As time goes by the specific demons granting a part of their abyssal energies will corrupt the ritualists soul, eventually having their effect on the appearance and soul of the character that both show an increase in maliciousness and lust for pain, destruction and corruption. The scarred ritualist will show a strong resemblance with the demon that powered her most. The horns she grows do not have any effect unless the proper demonic taint is selected (see demonic taint), the claws however grant a natural attack that deals damage as if the base creatures was one size smaller than she actually is. Her wings grant her no flying speed, though she can use them to exert additional force when making jump checks, adding a +5 bonus to all jump checks made. In addition she can decrease her falling speed if she falls from a height of at least 30 feet by spreading her wings and breaking her fall, halving all falling damage.

Sanguineous Strike
At first level the Scarred ritualist gains more insight in the ways of pain and becomes slightly skilled in inflicting wounds upon her opponents that bleed untill stopped. Whenever the Scarred Ritualist lands a criticil hit on her opponents the opponent starts to bleed, losing 2 hit points every round. Note that multiple wounds stack.

Sadistic Glee
At second level the Scarred Ritualist is granted with another gift from the demons that watch over her and for the first time the energy that feeds her shows itself to the outer world. Her dark eyes spread such a steadfast gaze that every creature looking at her instantly knows her mission is to inflict and receive pain wherever she can. Due to this the Scarred Ritualist gains a +2 bonus to all intimidate checks. In addition all enemies facing the Scarred Ritualist suffer a -1 to hit penalty due to the frightening nature of her corrupted gaze, unless they succeed at a will saving throw (DC 10 + scarred ritualist level + Charisma modifier).

Demonic Taint
Corruption grows more powerful inside the character's soul and she becomes tainted with abyssal energy. At third and ninth level she selects a trait resembling the demonic background she hails from. Eventually, when the scarred ritualist selects her third and last trait her appearance will have changed severely and it is quite likely that the ritualist shows great resemblence in appearance with the demon that has mostly powered her. The list she can choose is determined by her level and is as follows:

Note: At level 3 the ritualist chooses either tainted skin, corrupted horns, or demonic speed, at level 9 she chooses either sharpened claws, Abyssal Wings, or Demonic Aura.

Level 3: Tainted Skin: The scarred ritualists dark skin becomes tainted with abyssal energies, hardening it, granting the scarred ritualist a +1 natural armor bonus.
Corrupted horns: The scarred ritualists horns grow in size, granting her acces to a gore attack when she charges. Whenever the scarred ritualist declares a charge she may charge her opponent with her horns, inflicting 2d8 points of damage plus double the scarred ritualists strength modifier. The horns have a critical threat on a natural roll of 20 and the damage multiplier is x2. They count as piercing and bludgeoning weapons.
Demonic Speed: The ritualists legs become more agile, slightly increasing her base movement speed, which is raised by 10 feet.

Level 9: Sharpened Claws: The ritualists becomes more adept at using her claws in melee combat. She may attack with them as if she had the weapon focus and weapon specialization feat (whether she meets the prerequisites or not) and the damage die increases by one step.
Abyssal Wings: The wings that have sprouted from the scarred ritualists back grow in size and become more like those of a fully grown winged demon. She may now use them to fly at a speed of 50 feet with average manoevrability.
Demonic Aura: This aura is shaped fully by the abyssal energies radiating from the Scarred Ritualist. All enemies within range suffer a -2 penalty to attacks, saves, skill cheks and weapon damage rolls. The aura emanates from the character and extends up to a range of 15 feet.

Ritual Scarring
At fourth level the corruption slowly growing within her forces the Scarred Ritualist to inflict grievous pains upon herself, bringing her into an extacy of pain, drawing a vast amount of energy from the abyssal plane. During a full week the ritualist scars herself to show her full devotion to pain and suffering, permanently losing 1d4+1 hit points. It is common to use tribals that reflect pain itself as a pattern for these scars, and use abyssal drawings that reflect the meaning of pain itself. When the ritual is complete both the Scarred Ritualists soul and skin have darkened. The ritual takes a full week to a complete and leaves scars that take 1d8+2 days to heal. During this healing process the scarred ritualist slowly becomes infested with demonic essence, granting her command over a small array of fiendish powers. She gains a spell resistance equal to half her hit dice (or total class levels) +5 and a resistance to fire and cold of 5 when the wounds have fully turned to scars, adding a +2 competence bonus to intimidate checks. In addition she gains damage reduction 5/magic and darkvision of 30 feet. If a character is magically healed and the wounds do not turn to scars, the demons fail to channel their powers into the character and the character does not gain the listed effects until she conducts the ritual again and allows the wounds to naturally heal to scars. This is the case for every ritual conducted by the character. It is said a celestial cries every time this ritual is performed.

Abyssal Hurts
At fifth level, the scarred ritualist feels that cutting herself open on a regular basis draws powers towards her that normally are beyond mortal reckoning. These specific powers are of a darkness hailing from the abyss. Most people would rather avoid it, but the scarred ritualist is formed by this darkness and she cares only for pain and pain she shall inflict. Therefore, the scarred ritualist may perform an act of great foulness upon herself, during which she cuts herself open, usually along the chest or arms, and her corrupted blood will flow, giving her demonic source of power a chance to spread more corruption. This deals 3d6 damage to the character, forcing her opponents to make a will save (DC 10+damage dealt to self) or be inflicted by a Fear spell as cast by a Sorceror of the Scarred Ritualists level. The ability can be used once for every two Scarred Ritualist levels the character possesses each day. It is said a demon is strengthened every time a scarred ritualist uses the Abyssal Hurts ability.

The Meaning of Pain
At seventh level the scarred ritualist is taught all about pain by the corruption that feeds her. The meaning of pain no longer holds secrets for the scarred ritualist; she knows pain, she knows how to inflict it, when to inflict it best and especially where to inflict it. Upon attaining this ability the Scarred Ritualist inflicts grievous wounds on herself again, becoming more and more frightening over time. Again she draws raw power from the abyss, where the demons rejoice due to the fact that they are not the only ones that enjoy pain to such an extend. She creates deep wounds that are usually abyssal markings resembling pain, covering the characters arms and often her legs as well. The deep wounds she inflicts on herself will slowly disappear and become scars in 1d6+2 days, whilst she permanently loses 1d4 hit points. When the healing process is completed the Scarred Ritualist gains +1 natural armor.

Greater Ritual Scarring
At eighth level the Scarred Ritualist feels the disgusting urge to destroy her body once again, and she cannot resist the temptation of almost bleeding to death, or succumbing due to hurts that are beyond mortal reckoning indeed. The ritual takes at least two weeks, but can be any longer if the scarred ritualist so desires. This time the energy drawn from the abyssal plane bings the Scarred Ritualist into an extacy greater than one could ever imagine, as her soul makes the powers of the abyssal plane her own and the abyssal plane makes the ritualists soul her own. The scars cover the full body of the character, including the face and the competence bonus she gains to intimidate increases to +4, whilst she permanently loses 1d6+1 of her total maximum hit points. Again the skin of the Ritualist becomes darker and her facial features slowly become more demonic during the ritual. The ritual is not without dangers though, any character undergoing it has a 25% chance to die whilst it is being performed. When it is completed the soul of the Scarred Ritualist has become so darkened that she is clearly distuingishable as a demonic entity. Therefore her Damage reduction increases to 10/magic and her resistances to cold and fire increase 10. In addition her spell resistance now equals her total HD +5, her darkvision range increases to 60 feet and she is treated as an outsider. It is said a celestial cries every time this ritual is performed.

Embodiment of Exquisite Pains
At tenth level pain has no more secrets at all to the Scarred Ritualist. After becoming a demon her soul has attained such a high level of corruption that it is no longer an option to inflict pain, it becomes a mere must. Due to this the Scarred Ritualist can now transform into the embodiment of exquisite pains once every day. The transformation itself is incredibly painful and draining to the Scarred Ritualis, due to the raw demonic energy she draws from the abyssal plane to feed her bloodlust. She deals herself 3d10 points of damage, and 1d3 points of temporary charisma damage, but increases her size cathegory by one step, changing ability scores and armor classes as usual. Equipment changes to fit the wearers new form, increasing damage dice for weapons as usual. In addition all her attacks are now bleeding cuts that bleed for 1 damage every hit and deal 3 points of subdual damage upon striking. Note that the bleeding damage is in addition to the Sanguineous Strike ability, so if a critical hit is scored the wound bleeds for 3 points of damage each round. The transormation lasts for 1d6+4 rounds.
Laatst gewijzigd door alexander op dinsdag 14 juli 2009, 21:17, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
alexander
Horige

DR

Bericht door alexander »

Een prestige waar ik een keer mee was begonnen aan de hand van de bio die hier boven staat, ik zou het nog wel grappig vinden om hier nog eens wat mee te doen.
Ennuh, raad de bron van inspiratie :p

The birth of dragonriders

At the beginning of time, all souls that are, where and will be where created to the image of the gods. However, they where all split into 2 parts to make sure none of them would be strong enough to rival the gods. Each part had its own reason to exist. The first part was called the guardian, a creature who would barely be harmed by time and live very few but long lives. The second part was the so called mortal part, this side of the soul would be influenced by time, living only short periods of time, and learning from each past experience.
These parts should always be living in turns, so the guardian could watch over the mortal part from the spiritrealm.
However, even faith makes mistakes, and every now and then it happens that the guardian and the mortal part of the soul are alive at the same time. In general, both parts feel there is something different this time they are alive, and they will be searching for eachother.
This is both a good and a dangerous event, cause both spirits could live together, but with that, they could become so powerfull that they could cause a change in the current face of the world, both good or bad.
Aramil, who tought us all about dragons also told us stories and tales about dragons. One of those stories was a legend about how the last war started. He told us that legend has it, that the last war was caused by an evil dragonrider orc and his dragon.

The union between both spiritparts is based on a feeling they can’t realy describe, it’s like love without loving eachother,it’s a feeling that one should protect the other as if it where himself. Protecting eachother as much as they can.

The dragon rider

Source: Masters of the Wild ( deepwood sniper ), Book of exalted deeds ( skylord ), Players handbook, imagination.

High above the world of men, a fusion between mortality and immortality has taken place, and created a Dragonrider. One does not chose the faith to become a dragonrider, faith choses one to become a rider, and therefor not all are prepared as well as they should be.
The same diversity off people there are, the same with riders, some aim for making this world a better place, others use it to achieve a goal they couldn’t reach before.
Flying high above theire allies, a dragonrider inspires courage in those who fight by his side, and attempts to make enemies run before they even fire a shot. Therefor they are generally found up the front of an army, either giving its service to allies, or leading an army themselves . However, some riders choose to live theire lives alone with theire dragon and never stand up to change anything about the face of the world.

Hit Die: d8

Skill Points at Each Level: 4 + Int modifier

Requirements
To qualify as a Dragonrider, a character must fulfill the following criteria.
Base Attack Bonus: +5
Skills: Spot 4 ranks, Ride 5 ranks, Knowledge dragon 4 ranks
Feats: Far Shot, Point Blank Shot, Weapon Focus (any bow or crossbow).
Reputation: A character willing to become a dragonrider must have an outstanding reputation with atleast 1 dragon.
Special :- A dragonrider cannot fight while flying until he spends atleast 1 week training with his dragon.
- A dragonrider loses all his special abilities noted in the “dragon special” list when flying anything but a dragon.

Class Skills
The Dragonrider’s class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are: Balance (Dex), Craft (bowmaking) (Int), Intuit Direction (Wis) , Knowledge(dragon)/(nature) (Int), Listen (Wis), Profession (Wis), Search (Int), Sense Motive (Wis), Spot (Wis), Wilderness Lore (Wis), Ride (Dex), Survival (Wis). See Chapter 4 of the Player’s Handbook for skill descriptions.

level attack Fort Ref Will Dragonrider specials Dragon special
1st +1 +0 +2 +0 Keen arrows
Rangeincreasment Empathic link
2nd +2 +0 +3 +0 Projectile imp crit +1
Mounted combat
3rd +3 +1 +3 +1 Safe poison use
Ride the wind , storm kinship
4th +4 +1 +4 +1 ----------------------------- Mounted archery

5th +5 +1 +4 +1 ----------------------------- Deadly charge 2D6

6th +6 +2 +5 +2 Fast tracking
Improved flying speed 50 ft
7th +7 +2 +5 +2 Projectile imp crit +2
Improved natural attacks

8th +8 +2 +6 +2 Hail of arrows = Strafe
Immunities
9th +9 +3 +6 +3 ----------------------------
Improved evasion
10th +10 +3 +7 +3 Dragontrance

Dragonrider specials

Keen arrows : At 1st level, all arrows fired, behave as if they where keen weapons in addition to any other properties they might posess. The arrow gains -1 on threatrange, so instead of 20 the threatrange becomes 19-20. This does not stack with any other keen effect.
( masters of the wild page 52-53 )

Range increasment bonus: With each lvl the Dragonrider increases, the range of all his projectile weapons increases by 10 feet/ level. This bonus is added after all multipliers.
( masters of the wild page 52-53 )

Projectile improved critical +1: When the Dragonrider reaches 2nd level, the critical damage multiplier of all his projectile weapons increases by +1. Thus an arrow that normally deals x3 dmg on a critical hit now deals x4 dmg. This bonus increases by an idditional +1 at 7th level.
( masters of the wild page 53 )

Safe poison use: At 3rd level, a dragonrider can use poisons without chance of poisoning himself.
( masters of the wild page 53, see Perils of using poison in DM guide chapter 3 )

Swift tracking: At 6th level, a dragonrider can move at his normal speed while following tracks without taking the normal -5 penalty. He takes only a -10 penalty when moving at up to twice normal speed when tracking
( Players handbook 48 )

Hail of arrows : As a full round action, the 8th-level arcane archer can fire an arrow at each and every target within range, to a maximum of one target for every arcane archer level she has earned. Each attack uses the archer’s primary attack bonus, and a single arrow may only target each enemy. This is a spell-like ability, useable as often as desired.
Strafe: As a full round action, the 8th level Dragonrider can fire an arrow at each and every target within range, to a maximum of one target for every Dragonrider level he has earned. Each attack uses the Dragonrider’s base attackbonus + dexmod, and a single arrow may only target each enemy. This is a non-spell-like ability, useable as often as desired.
Prerequisites : rapid shot , dexterity 20, weapon focus with equipped weapon.
( hail of arrows => Arcane Archer, complete warrior page ?? )

Dragontrance: At 10 level, the dragon and his rider become as one, allowing theire empathic link to ignore range between the dragonrider and the dragon.
Also the dragonrider can feel in which direction his dragon is sepperated from his, this ability works vice versa aswell.

The rider is so much used to fighting while riding his dragon, that he doesnt take any penalties on his checks to determine if a attack is a miss or hit.

By the time the dragon has grown to 10th level, it isnt effected by anything less then flying in hurricane winds. When flying in hurricane winds, the dragon loses his 50 feet speed increasement.

Dragon specials

Empathic link : At first level a Dragonrider gets an empathic link with his dragon out to a distance of 1 mile. The Dragonrider cannot see through the dragon’s eye, but they can communicate empathically. Because of the empathic link, the Dragonrider has the same connection to an item or place that his mount does, just as with a master and his familiars.
( book of exalted deeds page 72 )

Mounted combat : 2nd level. Once per round when your mount is hit in combat, you may attempt a Ride check ( as a reaction ) to negate the hit. The hit is negated if your ride check result is greater then the opponent’s attack roll. ( Essentially, the ride check result becomes the mount’s armor class if it’s higher then the mount’s regular AC. )
( Players handbook page 98 )

Ride the wind: At 3rd level, a Dragonrider becomes a master of the winds, guiding him mount through them with greater ease. While riding a Dragon mount, the Dragonrider’s penalties on ranged attacks in windy conditions are reduced by 2. This means no penalty in strong winds,
-2 penalty in severe winds. The Dragonrider can make ranged attacks in windstorms, albeit at a -4 penalty. In hurricanes, the ranged attackpenalty increases to -8. Neither the Dragonrider nor his dragon take penalties on listen checks in windstorms or hurricanes.
Both the Dragonrider and his dragon can move normally in severe winds and windstorms ( instead of being checked), and hurricane winds reduce the flying speed of the Dragonrider his mount by half.
( Book of exalted deeds page 73 )

Storm kinship: At 3rd level, a Dragonrider is less likely to lose his bearings in a storm. He retains full visibility during rains and storms and does not take the usual penalties on Search, Spot and listen checks. ( see weather in the DM guide )
( Book of exalted deeds page 73 )

Mounted archery: At 4th level, a dragonrider gets the hang of shooting down from his dragon and gets less penalties on his his. The penalty you take when using a ranged weapon while mounted is halved. -2 instead of -4 when your mount is taking a double move, and -4 instead of -8 if your mount is running.
( Players handbook page 98 )

Deadly charge: At 5th level, a Dragonrider his mount deals an extra 2d6 damage on a succesfull attack made during a charge.
( book of exalted deeds page 73 )

Improved flying speed 50 feet: At 6th level, the Dragonrider and his mount are used to searing the skies together that the mount his flyingspeed increases by 50 feet. This bonus is removed when the dragon is carrying more then 1 rider and his belongings. This means this bonus is removed when the dragon is taking an additional passenger.
( book of exalted deeds page 72, adjusted )

Improved natural attacks: At 7th level, the dragon has grown stronger, and therefor the damage dealt by each of his natural attacks is increased by one step. For example a giant eagle with this ability would roll 1d8 instead of 1d6 for claw damage and 1d10 instead of 1d8 for bite damage.

Immunities: At 8th level, a Dragonrider his dragon becomes imune to hold, paralysis, sleep, charms and compulsions.

Improved evasion: Starting at 9th level, when subjected to an attack that normally allows a Reflex savig throw for half damage, the Dragonrider his dragon takes no damage if it makes a succesful saving throw and half damage if the saving throw fails.
( players handbook page 45 )

Dragontrance: See Dragonrider description.
Vincere
Supreme Grandmaster

Bericht door Vincere »

Must be sadomasochist as described in the Book of Vile Darkness

Haha lol, wat ze al niet verzinnen.

Dulce et decorum est pro alea mori.
Thekkur
Forum Master

Bericht door Thekkur »

@vincere: :roll:

hey evincar, tof om te zien dat je weer terug bent. veel succes met het vinden van de speler!
"Stop! Jullie komen niet langs mij! Glupert heeft jullie snode plannen door!"
Evincar
Vrije Boer

Bericht door Evincar »

Hoi Alexander,

Allereerst excuses voor het uitblijven van een reactie van mij. Ik heb je ook nog niet toegelaten op ons forum omdat die alleen voor geaccepteerde spelers is.

Ondertussen zitten wij met het volgende luxe probleem. We hebben voldoende spelers, maar over een paar weken gaat één van ons voor ten minste 3 maanden naar Buenos Aires. We hebben dus een gat van een paar maanden, waarbij we wel een speler extra kunnen gebruiken.

De campaign die we nu doen is daar wel voor geschikt, en kan meerdere spelers aan (ook voor na de terugkeer van degene die weg gaat).

Ik wil je graag uitnodigen om binnenkort eens kennis te komen maken. Ik hoop dat onze speelstijl je ligt.

@Thekkur: Thanks! Ik heb het idee dat ik zou moeten weten wie je bent, maar kan geen gezicht bij je naam plaatsen...
Evincar

Acid: If it isn't dissolving all your problems, you simply aren't using enough.
Vincere
Supreme Grandmaster

Bericht door Vincere »

Gelukkig staat zijn gezicht onder zijn naam (zij het met minder haar dan nu)!

Dulce et decorum est pro alea mori.
alexander
Horige

Bericht door alexander »

Hey evincar,

Geen probleem, ik heb alleen wel een andere groep gevonden in schiedam die in het weekend speelt, verder zit ik tegen een mogelijke overplaatsing aan en in dat geval zal ik niet in staat zijn om op maandagavond naar spijkenisse te komen.
Beschouw daarom geen bericht maar als slecht bericht, als ik wel kan, dan kom ik zo snel mogelijk op het forum.

Groeten,
Alex

p.s. mijn reactie was ook niet echt snel omdat ik zat te twijfelen mbt die overplaatsing, dus liet ik ff op me wachten.
Plaats reactie