Hey hey!

Als je op zoek bent naar een groep, spelers of een GM in de omgeving van Rotterdam.
Plaats reactie
Ka0s
Horige

Hey hey!

Bericht door Ka0s »

Hell.o!

My name is Christian, I am Spanish (but lived in Portugal most of my life) and I recently moved to the great city of Rotterdam primarily for working reasons but hell, a Man needs some sword and sorcery in his life! :D

I am currently looking for active RPG/boardgames groups to remove the rust and bring back the good ol' sword and sorcery days.

In the RPGs department some years ago, I used to play World of Darkness, d&d 3rd edition, AEon Trinity, owned a GURPS corebook (never played much), Runequest (the old school and now the new editions) and a couple more.

At the same time I did also play Battletech (the tabletop) while merging the RPG character sheets.

More recently I got introduced to the fantasy flight board games and own Descent, Descent 2nd edition (with the expansion), a game of thrones, mage knight boardgame, middle-earth quest, a game of thrones LCG and star wars LCG (bought the core set but didn't had the opportunity to play yet).

I also own Warhammer and Reaper miniatures but only paint them and use them for RPG purposes (or used to paint a bit, not much time for that anymore).

Sheesh, this boring wall of text just to give you an introductory background about myself xD

Anyway and obviously, the biggest "barrier" might be that I don't speak Dutch (for now.. but I will learn in due course!) other than that I am game for pretty much anything of the above or/and even new games.

I am currently residing in the Oudedijk area (Kralingen) but can go around of course to meet up.

Dank je wel!
Vincere
Supreme Grandmaster

Bericht door Vincere »

Hello Christian, welcome to the forum and the country! Allow me to point out some useful threads:

- This is our usual boardgame thread, where the regular players (Wijlen Fandath Ryne, Thekkur, michiel, Eduard, Arumin, myself) set dates for board game evenings.
- In addition to the above thread, Mike is requesting board game players in Capelle a/d IJssel in this thread, where he mentions some of the games you've played.
- Dragonraper plays regular Saturday Pathfinder games in Schiedam, but I'm not sure how his group handles English (primarily Dutch I believe).
- Klaasel also runs a Pathfinder campaign in Rotterdam-East.
- Finally, the The Hague sub-forum tends to draw a more international crowd due to the expats living there.

Good luck!

Dulce et decorum est pro alea mori.
Mike74
Ridder

Bericht door Mike74 »

Hi Christian,

Welcome to the forums! :)

As Vincere already mentioned I am looking for boardgamers for Fantasy Flight Games.. Mainly Arkham Horror, Talisman (the ultimate beer & pretzels fantasy game!), Battles of Westeros, Civilization, Fury of Dracula and Mage Knight but we are willing to try others.. :) We are a fun loving group that mainly play for fun and laughs..

We play D&D 4E as well.. But most of my roleplaying crowd doesn't have the time for boardgames.. We could honestly use one more player there as well, but we do play in Dutch.. Not sure if that's a problem.. (we can of course do boardgames in English!)

Let me know if you are interested in joining us for a game! We're going to play Arkham Horror tomorrow night in Kralingen (near metrostation Voorschoterlaan)..

Feel free to email me at Mikevanschijndel@gmail.com for more information or call me at 0642023135.

Best of luck!

Mike
Ka0s
Horige

Bericht door Ka0s »

Hey guys!

Thank you so much for your kind replies.

OK Mike, I replied to your message. Like I mentioned I work but I am willing to meet you guys to get started (near Voorschoterlaan is where I live so perfect!).
Mike74
Ridder

Bericht door Mike74 »

Great! I sent you a message with the details! We have a three man party tomorrow evening.. a fourth player may join us later on but he has to work first.. The game will start at around 19:30..

See you then! :)
Janek
Leenheer

Bericht door Janek »

Every monday we play pathfinder in a 6 person group. A 7 th woud be welcome. I live near metro capelse brug, ideal for you :)

Let me knw if mondays suit you
klaasel
Ridder

Bericht door klaasel »

Janek schreef:Every monday we play pathfinder in a 6 person group. A 7 th woud be welcome. I live near metro capelse brug, ideal for you :)

Let me knw if mondays suit you
Vincere schreef: - Klaasel also runs a Pathfinder campaign in Rotterdam-East.
Actually, I'm just the Chronicler, Janek is more the organizing type in our group. You're welcome on my part, one more would fit. I can't promise we're stopping with making bad jokes in Dutch.
Ka0s
Horige

Bericht door Ka0s »

Hey guys!

Thanks for replying.

You play every week? That's great. Which time do you guys usually play?
Janek
Leenheer

Bericht door Janek »

o hey, i didn't get an automated em-ail and i'm not very active on the forum these days.

We play from 20:30 till 23:30. mostly at my house but sometimes at one of the other players.

Next week is not at my house but the week after that, you would be welcome to join. give me an e-mail and we'll exchange info
Plaats reactie