Looking 4 games

Als je op zoek bent naar een groep, spelers of een GM in de omgeving van Rotterdam.
Plaats reactie
lukas
Secreetknecht

Looking 4 games

Bericht door lukas »

Hi. My name i Lucas, and i`am looking for people who, would like to play an rpg`s in english. I`am learning Nederland, but it`s still not on the level i could play some games. I play over 10 years, mainly fantasy.
dragonraper
Ridder

Looping for games

Bericht door dragonraper »

Hello there!we have à group running on saturdayevening,because of à Russian member who doesnt speak dutch,more or less everything is in english.we play pathfindersystem.and are currently busy with à new campaign,so everyone is still level 1..greetings carlo (dungeons & dragons club Schiedam)
dungeons& dragons club schiedam
lukas
Secreetknecht

Bericht door lukas »

Hello.

first of all I`ve never played pathfinder, but I can read some stuff (it`s mechanic is similar to d20 from D&D i think?). What time You usually play? evening You mean 18 or rather 20.
Also can You tell me what kind of heros made other players, than i can know better who i should make. Do they have cleric, thief, wizards etc if not i now who am I gona be.

Regards Lucas
dragonraper
Ridder

pathfinder RPG

pathfinder is an evolved D&D 20 system,it uses the same system,but with little differencies..so when you have played D&D 3.5,its quite easy to adapt.you can make a lot of characters,just think of something you like to play..for this campaign only the players and advanced players handbook will be used...you can find free downloads on the internet. its better to create your character together with other members of my group..as i said before ,we will be playing on saturdayevenings from 19.30 until about 01.30 every week.
gameworld is called golarion,and the group will be playing in the river kingdoms territory..(small community,s lots of wood and rivers)greetings carlo
lukas
Secreetknecht

Bericht door lukas »

Thx for info, but for me its too late. I understand that I have to be systematic, and i can`t promise that i will be able to play every saturday night. (Saturday night also I would like to spend with my girl so thats interfere). I was thinking more like afternoons or early evenings.

If You would be able to play early thats perfect for me, but I also understand that You won`t change your`s play schedule, because of me.

Regards Lukas
dragonraper
Ridder

Rpg

I have a group playing on sundaymorning from 10.00 to 16.00.if that suits you better !but THE gamesystem is experimental.(D & D next)greetings carlo
lukas
Secreetknecht

Bericht door lukas »

This suits me much better. never playd next, can you send me some materials.
dragonraper
Ridder

D&D

There is no material yet for d&d next.stuff Will be available later this year.charactercreation is fast and easy. My adres is:RAAM 30 SCHIEDAM-centrum.greetings carlo
Thekkur
Forum Master

Bericht door Thekkur »

Next sunday there's a meeting for forum visitors. Perhaps you might meet some people there?
"Stop! Jullie komen niet langs mij! Glupert heeft jullie snode plannen door!"
Filatfak

�а �айт

Bericht door Filatfak »

Plaats reactie