D&D 4, D&D 3.5/Pathfinder, AD&D (1st or 2nd edit

Als je op zoek bent naar een groep, spelers of een GM in de omgeving van Rotterdam.
Plaats reactie
Semper
Secreetknecht

D&D 4, D&D 3.5/Pathfinder, AD&D (1st or 2nd edit

Bericht door Semper »

Dear Rotterdam roleplayers,

I'm looking for an English speaking D&D group in Rotterdam. Would be interested in regular, campaign length play. I've got 15 years of RPG experience, and DMed quite heavily in the past, but would for now enjoy being a player. In terms of game style, I enjoy character driven campaigns, and tactical challenges. Class-wise, I specifically enjoy playing clerics and rogues.

I look forward to hearing from any groups out there. Many thanks for your consideration.

S

Afbeelding
dragonraper
Ridder

English

Bericht door dragonraper »

Allright then,we are an english speaking group,at least on saturday evenings.we do play pathfinder campaignstyle.most of THE players are around level 5,and we certainly have use for a roque or/and cleric.the group consists of 5 players and there is room for one more.we Will play this saturday,so if you want to Join,feel free to come over.my adres is RAAM 30 SCHIEDAM-centrum.startingtime Will be About 19.30.greetings carlo
dungeons& dragons club schiedam
dragonraper
Ridder

English

Bericht door dragonraper »

Allright then,we are an english speaking group,at least on saturday evenings.we do play pathfinder campaignstyle.most of THE players are around level 5,and we certainly have use for a roque or/and cleric.the group consists of 5 players and there is room for one more.we Will play this saturday,so if you want to Join,feel free to come over.my adres is RAAM 30 SCHIEDAM-centrum.startingtime Will be About 19.30.greetings carlo
dungeons& dragons club schiedam
Semper
Secreetknecht

Bericht door Semper »

Carlos,
Thank you for your quick reply and friendly invite. I'll come over on Saturday and have sent you an email with my personal contact details (just in case).
Yours,
S
Plaats reactie