Any free party slots in Rotterdam ?

Als je op zoek bent naar een groep, spelers of een GM in de omgeving van Rotterdam.
SephiriotH
Schandknaap

Bericht door SephiriotH »

There are a few of that kind of spells in a boks of Sword and Sorcery STUDIOS (trademark SSS). One of them is particulary powerful as it even severs the creature's connection with Gods or same-like powers for a short time ... Sever Divine , Wizard/Sorcerer level 9th spell. What I'm actually wondering - why the anti-magic shell/field didnt worked ? It works even on demigods :) .

P.S I hope you (Tim , Martin and Vincent) had prepared your 6th lvl chars for BlackRock campaign ? it also could b e nice to have one more of players (whom you trust) to join us( in that case you will start with level 5 ).
DrCaligari
Supreme Grandmaster

Bericht door DrCaligari »

when we play blackrock ?
I have seen things you people wouldn't believe, I've seen bots on fire of the edge of the interwebs...
DrCaligari
Supreme Grandmaster

martin and patrick (aka killerbee) come to play zombies tonight. So hopefully you will join, and ad your extension to mine. (hihi)
I have seen things you people wouldn't believe, I've seen bots on fire of the edge of the interwebs...
SephiriotH
Schandknaap

Whatever we will play - it will be today :}
DrCaligari
Supreme Grandmaster

so uh jeah,
at my place then.
DrCaligari
Supreme Grandmaster

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Tree ... dieval.jpg
Afbeelding
sephiroth, the tree of the ten elements via which god 'manifested'him to mortals. According to Cabbala "religion".

Or a character from the computer game Final Fantasy
SephiriotH
Schandknaap

I'm sorry guys, I cant participate today coz tomorrow at 6:00 at the morning we go to IHC laboratories , so I got to make a lot of studies ;-/ .

P.S. You are right about Tree of Life, althought it's more know as the Tree of Enlightment . Btw - Cabbala is not religion , I'm saing it's a kind of philosophy.

P.P.S FF -sucks , and our nicks are differintly written :} , as well as I took mine at the end of 1995 and FF 7 waqs released at the end of 1997 if I'm not mistaken.
DrCaligari
Supreme Grandmaster

It's okay, no problem. We had plenty o' fun. Also we were already with 5, so.
Plaats reactie