Looking for English Group

For international RPG groups
Plaats reactie
Berlin_Merlin
Secreetknecht

Looking for English Group

Bericht door Berlin_Merlin »

Hello!

I am Jonas, 28 and based in Rotterdam. I am looking for an English speaking group in NL. Is there an active group open for a new player?

I have been playing roleplaying games before. Largely DnD 3.5 & 5, Pathfinder and Shadowrun. I prefer roleplaying interactions and world exploration over dungeon crawling.

I am learning some dutch, but I am afraid not enough to be confident enough to play in dutch.

I know this might be a bit of a far shot, but this should be the place to ask if any.

Cheers,
Jonas
DrCaligari
Supreme Grandmaster

Bericht door DrCaligari »

Hi Jonas,

Welcome.

I'm currently not based in Rotterdam, So I can't really help you.

But I would like to say that it probably won't be too hard to find a group willing to speak english. I think most people here are comfortable enough with their english language skills. And since most of our rpg books and resources are english already it won't be a big leap.

The biggest challenge in finding a group is that most players generally play in pretty established groups, so often finding some new players and introducing your friends ot the hobby is a good idea.

Good luck!
I have seen things you people wouldn't believe, I've seen bots on fire of the edge of the interwebs...
Berlin_Merlin
Secreetknecht

Bericht door Berlin_Merlin »

Hi DrCaligari,

thanks for your response. I am not necessarily looking for a group in Rotterdam. Amsterdam, Utrecht, Den Haag or similar distances are also fine for me.
Plaats reactie