Plaats reactie
dnddenhaag
Secreetknecht

DnD Group The Hague

Bericht door dnddenhaag »

System: Pathfinder
Playing since: 2000
Current campaign since: fall 2009

Our group has started playing when we were around 15 years old, with a couple of replacements coming through. Five of us are still from that old group. We play once a week and this has gone on through school, university and now the start of a family life. Our group is serious yet fun at the same time.
DrCaligari
Supreme Grandmaster

Bericht door DrCaligari »

xxx
Laatst gewijzigd door DrCaligari op zaterdag 4 september 2010, 17:43, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
I have seen things you people wouldn't believe, I've seen bots on fire of the edge of the interwebs...
dnddenhaag
Secreetknecht

Thanks for the compliments.

The chapters are not sessions. We are now at session 35 of the campaign and we entered the Lady Luck around session 20. This a very long tale from lvl 4 to around lvl 15 where we are now and planning to head into epic. We only recently discovered that one of the players wrote small things down every time so we decided to upload it. He is now trying to type them out. So expect more to come quickly.

Thanks to your question I now changed the chapters to our DMs list of session names! Thanks

About the room, should change that, it is a room with a permanent fear spell.
Thekkur
Forum Master

Bericht door Thekkur »

cool that you found our site online! Very nice site you have yourself, you're quite lucky with a player that writes such recaps. How many players are in your group? Do you play in english? Apparently most Hagish groups do :)

How did you roleplay the permanent fear? Did you just tell your players that it's around, or did you actually descibe the fear?
"Stop! Jullie komen niet langs mij! Glupert heeft jullie snode plannen door!"
dnddenhaag
Secreetknecht

Well the other player wrote keywords on paper and I have been writing them on the site.

The party consists of a DM and 6 players, I am the paladin, Aneirin O'Roorke.

Yes we play in English. While we are all Dutch, we prefer the play the game in its original language.

As we all made our will saves there was a strong sense of uneasiness. As it was only a passageway the party got through it quickly.
Plaats reactie